OUR SAFETY MEASURES AT A GLANCE
We are taking every precaution to ensure a safe and enjoyable welcome for all visitors.
- We have limited capacity to ensure comfortable physical distancing.
- We have stringent protocols around hygiene, with hand sanitisation points available throughout the experience.
- As well as staff on hand to assist, we've installed additional signage to guide your visit.
Ahead of your visit we ask that you:
- Please book online or over the phone (07 4131 2999) in advance and arrive 30-45 minutes ahead of your scheduled tour departure time. This will allow time for you to visit the Distillery Museum and for us to complete required documentation.
- If you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with, have been feeling unwell recently, please reschedule your visit for a later time.
- When you arrive on-site, you will be asked to complete a self-declaration form prior to entering our facility. If you would like to review this form prior to your visit, please click here.
- Please consider if a visit to the Bundaberg Rum Distillery is right for you at this point in time. It is recommended that vulnerable or ‘at-risk’ guests do not attend the premises until QLD Health advises it is safe to do so. For vulnerable customers who are comfortable attending the premises, we advise that you take your own additional safety precautions. Bundaberg Rum cannot guarantee the safety of vulnerable or ‘at-risk’ guests.
During your visit we ask that you:
- Follow the instructions and guidance of staff, who will be happy to answer any of your questions.
- Adhere to the physical distancing guidelines which will be signposted and detailed in signage.
- Keep your hands clean and if you need to cough or sneeze please cover your mouth/nose.
- Please use contactless payment wherever possible, although cash will be accepted where necessary.
- Lastly, but importantly, please enjoy your visit!
WHEN CAN I VISIT?
Our Visitor Experience is open 7 days a week.
Museum Experience Tour: We are not taking bookings for the Museum Experience at this time. However, you will be able to access the Museum as part of the Distillery Experience.
Distillery Experience Tour: All Distillery Experience tours will have a maximum of 20 guests per tour. Tours run on the hour every hour from:
- 10am – 3pm Monday to Friday
- 10am – 2pm Weekends & Public Holidays
We ask that you arrive 30-45 minutes prior to your tour time in order to check-in and explore our museum. Please note, you will not be able to return to the museum after your tour. If you are looking to make a booking with a Companion Card or an Ambassador booking, please call (07) 4131 2999 to make your booking in advance.
Blend Your Own Rum Experience Tour: We are not taking bookings for the Blend Your Own Rum Experience at this time.
Retail Store: Our Retail Store is open from:
- 10am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- 10am – 4pm Weekends & Public Holidays
Please note, our Bear Garden Cafe will remain closed until further notice.